7 Quick Takes FRIDAY

  • Posted: 7:49 AM
  • |
  • Author: Mary
  • |
  • Filed under: mexico 2009

1.

OK, Sorry it has been so long since I have posted, but I have spent the last two weeks getting ready for, going on, and recovering from Vacation. We went to an all inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta with all of my family. It was a blast. I would highly recommend this particular resort, DREAMS. It was great for all ages, the food was fantastic, and there were lots of activities available for different people. Even Matt, the one who was not so excited about this particular vacation, loved it and wants to go back some day.


The Resort (in part), the private beach...view from an outdoor restraunt (serves grilled food including lots of fresh seafood) on the end of the beach







2.
Matt and Mary Claire walking on the beach before dinner the first evening.


3.
Dinner our first evening at Oceania, an open air restaurant seafood over looking the beach.


4.
Emily eating peanuts at the bar before dinner with her sweet Uncle Joseph.


Jacob and Allison...it was great to have Allison along with us on the trip. I wish I would have gotten to spend more girl time with her and Katie, but I spent most of that time keeping up with the kids.




Emily at the Bar with her famous "Strawberry Mango" drink...her favorite thing of the week. non-alcoholic of course...







5.
Mom and her girls







6.
Fun at the pool

Emily laying out with Allison in the shallow end



Since Emily was ordering her Strawberry Mango every chance she got, I got Mary Claire a "dirty monkey" basically a chocolate milk shake. She wouldn't let it out of her sight.





7.

Papa and his girls




We had a blast!!!


Emily turned 3 this week (the 10th) and we have her party on Sunday. She is very excited about her Cinderella cake that Oma is making. I'll post pictures next week. That's all I have time for now. I still have so much work to do in the house.

MS