Here are a few of our favorite things...

  • Posted: 10:30 AM
  • |
  • Author: Mary

A happy baby
Really, need I say more?

The treadmill
I have really been enjoying having access to the treadmill. It is great when it is really cold or really hot outside and it allows me to easily fit in a workout when the baby is sleeping and the girls are playing. Someday I would love to get an elliptical machine also.

French toast
I made french toast for breakfast for the girls a few weeks ago and it was a big hit. It is currently our most requested breakfast. We will add it to our list of favorites which also includes oatmeal, cinnamon toast, and eggs.

Lalaloopsy
Aunt Katie introduced the girls to these cute dolls a few months ago and got each of then a mini doll for Christmas. Currently this is their favorite thing to play with. I'm sure it will continue to be a much loved toy for a while.

Books
We all love to read, but I think it would be difficult for anyone to love it more than Mary Claire. She carries them around with her, falls asleep reading them at night, and will listen to books as long as you are willing to read to her.

The Roku player
I got a Roku box for Christmas which allows easy access to instant streaming via Netflix. It is great fun for all of us. I have been particularly enjoying British period dramas and the kids have been enjoying shows like word world, Madeline, and veggie tales.

The iPod touch
I have had this gadget for about a year and there are so many things I like about it. I have read at least 10 books on it, all free. There are lots of good educational apps for the kids, and it is great to have portable access to lots of our music.

That's all for now :)